ADMISSION PROCEDURE & FEE :
SESSION BEGINS - AUGUST 2016
The Application form can be downloaded from here.
A duly filled Application Form must be submitted along with a Non Refundable Demand Draft or Cheque of Rs. 1000/- in favour of “Indian School of Public Relations” payable at New Delhi.
After careful evaluation, Admission will be given on the basis of the previous academic records & personal interview. The Admission Committee will prepare a list of selected candidates. Preference will be given to those who display the required aptitude. Selected Students will be intimated through SMS & Email.
For further information about ISPR and the Admission Process
please address your queries via email to:
Modes of payment: Cheque or Demand Draft (in favor of “Indian School of Public Relations” payable at New Delhi)
Terms & Conditons*
01. Right to offer Admission is reserved with ISPR.
02. The admission offer would be valid for a period of two week, within which all formalities need to be completed failing
which the admission stands cancelled.
03. 85% attendance is mandatory to obtain completion Certificate.
04. The application fee of Rs. 1000/- is non - refundable.
05. Any kind of dispute(if at all) is restricted to be solved within Delhi Jurisdiction only.
06. Disruptive Behaviour: ISPR has the right to dismiss from the course any participant who is disruptive or causes
07. The completion Certificate will be awarded only on clearance of all the fees & dues.
08. Fees can be paid in one go or in installments. However the installments would be per semester and has to be given
at the beginning of the semester
*All Terms & Condition are subject to change or revision at the discretion of ISPR.
Copyrights © Indian School of Public Relations- 2016-17. All Rights Reserved.